Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

One Year... Nothing to show for it.

The short of it is... I'm broke! 

You might ask how? 

Well, I did end up selling that iPhone for a little over the $250 I bought it for. It was a process to say the least. 
So after that I was sitting on about $283 and some change, looking for the next thing to purchase. 

And then...

I came on hard times and needed some money right away. 

Playing around with money for a social and business experiment is fun when you have the resources. But when you dont... 

Well let's just say it's hard to justify not eating so that I could keep this blog going. 

Needless to say I spent the $283 and never really recovered enough savings to pick up where I left off. 

It was a fun run. 

I learned a lot. 

Who knows... I might even try it again someday. 

But, for now I'll just leave it where it's at. 

Broke! 


Thanks for the support and curiosity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment