Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rules

You may be wondering what is going on? What is the point of this site?
The idea came from a desire to test just how far the lowest monetary unit could actually go.
I want to know how much effort it will take to turn two pennies into, well... more than just two pennies. Not to mention the thought of this being super successful is definitively attractive.

It's really nothing more than buying and selling.
I start with two pennies.
With the two pennies I will purchase my first item.
I then must sell that item for a higher price to make a profit or return on investment (ROI). My ROI's will be marked with each sell from each purchase.
I am only allowed to use the money that comes from the two pennies. I cannot stimulate my purchasing account.
I only have a year from the first purchase.

That being said, I will blog every time I make a purchase and consequently every time I sell that purchase.

Thats the game, those are the rules.

You can help by following and commenting on my purchases and sell price. Also, if you have ideas about what I should purchase next, those are welcomed comments as well.


Let the fun begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment